Contact us

Jun 24, 2010

Shouting From the Desert - P1

It's easy speak to other about what to do when you are in a Desert, even someone could teach us that you have to enjoy and ask God for them. But to be honest, for me it always has not been a good topic to preach to the souls claiming for an aid in this world which sometimes it's like a wilderness, now, since 11 months ago, I've been enrolled in one, because of I lost a good job and a good life traveling by the nations, in addition to for those curious coincidences at same time I screwed up doing a bad business, I can't deny that I learnt so much about how don't make a business (it will be the topic of other blog, valuable Tips before to begin a project), but I did lost a lot of money, what I won? I've been able to know the heart of much people like friends, but specially of my parents/Sister, some months has passed, I've turned back the page (3 months ago my first business went bankrupt), but anyway after that, today I'm still in a Desert, I've claimed to God for a miracle(either a job, or, a blessed business), but now, I know what expression means about closed heavens, yes it's easy say "You have to believe the word of Romans 8:28", but from this side is not easy to say it. As David once said, How long, LORD? Will you hide yourself forever?

What options do I have?

-Run Away from God, it's not feasible, of course, after 10 years to have became in Christian, I can't deny that GOD is everywhere,

- Turn Back to the world, I can't too. When in the past, you were a lost son who has realized that being in house of the kind father will be always the best place, so, you won't choose other place anymore.

So, only a valid option is staying in same place. The Boring Desert. And keep looking in the Bible for an answer from the heaven, not many weeks ago, I started reading the book of JOB (Old Testament), which I've enjoyed, right, I'm not the hundredth part of that saint, also, my beloved family has not been affected by the devil and my body is still healthy. But I can learn so much from that saint, really he had a faithful and brave heart, Thus, I've enjoyed most of his dialogues, like:

when he argues against with his €œfriends€,

I used quotes, because once someone said €œwith friends like that, so that enemies€,
In order to understand some dialogues you have to put in same shoes as Job, so, when one of his friends said €œThink how you have instructed many, how you have strengthened feeble hands. Your words have supported those who stumbled; you have strengthened faltering knees. But now trouble comes to you, and you are discouraged; it strikes you, and you are dismayed. (Job 4:3-5), Since I was born in the kingdom I've used my spiritual gifts to teach other ones, that's why I can understand because these €œfriendly€ words were not well received by Job. Think for a moment, when you are in a desert, your faith is confronted, even more when you have taught in the past about believing in God in spite of any bad event.

Other €œFriendly words of his friends€ were: "Blessed are those whom God corrects; so do not despise the discipline of the Almighty. For he wounds, but he also binds up; he injures, but his hands also heal. (Job 5:17-18)
Nobody can't deny this Truth, but please, you do really need some wisdom even to proclaim the word of God, because of for a suffering man, no all truth will be able to animate. Believe me, that not all God's word will help me to forget my reality. Also, if you realize that same GOD that the opens doors it's same one who close it. Surely, someone says that I'm are not able to see the all picture, even JOB wasn't.

on next blog I'll keep going talking about other interesting JOb's dialogues related to their friends, and related to God. 

No comments:

Post a Comment